Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Cupcake Overload

I am always so glad I'm not a florist on Valentine's Day.  I think it might be the only proffession more crazy than being a baker during Valentine's week!  I managed to pump out a record 400 cupcakes in two days AND get them all delivered.  There were lots of smiles as my little cupcake fairies went around delivering little boxes of Valentine happies.

200 German Chocolate and Lemon minis look so pretty all lined up.

The favorite this year must have been Churro cupcakes because LOTS of ladies were ordering these for their hunks of burning love.  There was also a handful of Chocolate Hazelnut and Roasted Banana Cupcakes that looked so delicious all boxed up.

Valentine's Day wouldn't be Valentine's at all without a batch or two of our favorite 'Hostess' Cupcakes.  I live for Ganache.

I need to go bake now.  It's cold and my oven needs some love!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment